24 Hours Pharmacy
Fire Safety provision
Electricity Supply with Generator
24 Hours Emergency
Qualified Medical Officer
Our Happy Clients
The Hospital is really well maintained & clean.
The staff is very polite & helpful. Rooms are
spacious with 24 hours hot water service.
24 hours cold filter water is available
We came here for the treatment of my brother,
and we had a complete treatment with good
outcome. Staff members are very co-operative
During my stay in hospital, I felt like a home
atmosphere. All staff members were very
co-operative. And when we met the treating
doctor our 50% of problem got solved and
we feel relaxed and confident.
Excellent & Experienced Doctors. Well trained
staff & good behaviour. Good Hospitality and
of course treatment.
Dr. MITESH. C. SHAH, is serving as a Medical Director in Venus hospital. He handles all internal and external affair of the hospital. He has vast experience in the field of hospital administration. He has remained the CEO of Dhiraj General Hospital, Medical Superintendent of Metro Hospital & Medical Director of Valia General Hospital.
His experience speaks it all. Apart from that, he is a Senate Member of M.S. University Elected in Registered Graduate Category of Faculty of Medical Science, 2017.
Email: [email protected]
MBBS (Gold-medalist), MS (Gen Surgery), DNB (Gen Surgery)
MRCS (UK), DNB- Fellow (Vascular & Endovascular Surgery)
An MBBS gold medalist, Dr. Sumit Kapadia completed his surgical training and senior residency in the Department of general surgery, SSG hospital, Baroda. From a wide array of subspecialty preferences, he opted for peripheral vascular surgery as it was a novel specialty in our country and there are very few dedicated specialists in this field. He also completed his DNB in General Surgery from National Board of Examinations. Dr. Sumit accomplished his MRCS exams during this period.
Dr Sumit was the fourth in the country to undergo an extensive authentic training by a two-year National Board fellowship at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from 2003 to 2005 which provided him with plentiful experience in management of patients with non-cardiac vascular disorders. The Dept of vascular & endovascular surgery at Ganga Ram Hospital is one of the first of its kind, with the highest number of open vascular surgeries & endovascular interventions performed in India.
As a Vascular & Endovascular specialist, Dr Sumit aims to provide dependable and reliable efforts and results in the entire spectrum of vascular diseases.
HONORS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Three gold medals in MBBS, MS University, Baroda, 1998
Indian Medical Association Gold Medal, 1998-99
Pfizer Medical Award, 1999
Prize presentation in Asian Vascular Society conference, 2004
Prize presentation in Vascular Society India conference, 2004
Peer- reviewed publications in International journals- 10
Peer- reviewed publications in National journals- 16
Non- peer reviewed publications – 5
Co-author for international book on “EMQ’s for the MRCS”
Author for Book on “Vascular Diseases Simplified” published by Jaypee publications
Dr. RAKESHKUMAR LUHANA is a Neuro surgeon and Spine Specialist.
He did his M.B.B.S from M.S University of Baroda in 1999 and completed M.S(General Surgery)in 2002. Then he did his DNB(Neuro Surgery) at prestigious Bombay Hospital under Dr.C.E Deopujari and Dr.Rajan Shah and passed DNB examination at first attempt.
He went to Japan and did fellowship in advanced Neuro surgery where he got opportunity to work
with Dr.Hirotoshi Sano (Guniess World Record Holder for maximum Brain Aneurysm Surgeries).Dr.Yoko Kato and Dr.Matoi Shoda.
Subesquently he did his 2yrs clinical Hands on Fellowship in Spine Surgery at University of Toronto under Dr.Howard Ginsberg (Spine Neurosurgeon) and Dr.Henry Ahn (Ortho Spine Surgeon).
He returned back to India in 2009 with a dream to establish Spine Center of Excellence in Vadodara.He is practicing in Vadodara since 2009 as a Neuro Surgeon and Spine Specialist at venus superspeciality Hospital..His area of expertise and intrest are :-
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Microscopic Spine Surgery
- CV Junction anomalies
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
As he has worked in state of the Art Neuro surgery department and worked with reknown Neuro Surgeons; he also expertise in Brain Tumors; intracranial Aneruysms,Brain heamorrhage; head injury and Endoscopic Brain Surgeries.
Along with Dr. Bhavin Parikh (ENT & Lateral skullbase surgeon) he is performing surgeries for Trigeminal Neuralgia and Hemifacial spasm and CP angle tumors in a minimally invaasive way.
He has made up a team with Dr. Sachin Patel (ENT surgeon) and doing endoscopic transnasal resection of pituitary tumors.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon & Spine Specialist.
- Venus Superspeciality Hospital, vadodara. Since 2009 Sept.
He does about 35-40 cases a month among that 90% work is of Spine. He does Cervical; lumbar degenerative work; Traumatic Spine and Spine malignancies as well.
His areas of interest are Minimally invasive surgery and CV junction and does good numbers of CV junction fixation; Minimally Invasive lumbar and cervical cases and instrumentation from occiput to sacrum.
His MISS cases range from MIS lumbar discecmy; MIS TLIF; MIS Lumbar canal stenosis- unilateral approach bilateral decompression; MIS – Cervical foraminal discectomy; vertebroplasty and percutaneous pedicle screw fixtions.
- He thoroughly enjoyed teaching and was involved in teaching to under graduates in clinical postings and to fellow junior residents during his training period.
- Informal interaction with support staff including nurses on matters of better patient care.
- Presented numerous talks associated with my publications at various meets and conferences.
- Invited as faculty at ICCN Mumbai 2017; Cadaver workshop on posterior cervical fixation 2016 at Ramaiya Institute;Bangalore; MISSICON 2014; MISSICON 2015; CV junction workshop at MUMBI 2010.
Areas of interest
Dr. Luhana is interested in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery & C.V. Junction and Posterior cervical instrumentation.
- Scholarships / Honors
- B-Braun Scholarship 2005 for outstanding achievement in the field of Neurosurgery during residency. (Based on score in the entrance exam for specialty, publications, presentations and similar achievement in the past.)
- Best paper prize for paper on “Split Cord Malformations” at Annual Research Meet by Medical Research Centre, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai (August 2005)
- Prizes for securing merit in University in the subjects of ENT & Opthalmology & Preventive and Social Medicine by Baroda Charitable Education Fund, Gujarat (1998).
- National Merit Scholarship – for securing merit in secondary school certificate examination, Gujarat (1991)
- Scholarship for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education – for clearing Gujarat Secondary Education Scholarship Examination with merit, (1988-1993)
- Scholarship for Primary Education – for clearing Gujarat Primary Education Scholarship Examination with merit, (1985-1988)
- Infra-optic ACA with ICA bifurcation aneurysm: A case report. Indian Journal of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Vol. 1, 2005
- Neurosurgery in elderly : Published as a symposium by Medical Research Centre, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai, 2005
- Contemporary management of hydrocephalus with special reference to spina bifida : Resource book, First national update on spina bifida & hydrocephalus, Mumbai, 2006.
- Dissertation for M.S – Role of ventriculo peritoneal shunt surgery in post Tuberculous Meningitic Hydrocephalous (A study of 50 cases)
- Platform Presentations:
- Endoscopic Trans nasal Trans Sphenoidal Approach for Non-Pituitary Lesions – Paper at the annual meeting of Skull Base Surgery Society of India, Mumbai, 2004.
- Role of Surgery in Intra-cranial Granulomas – Paper at the 53rd Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India (NSI), Indore, 2004
- Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension : A Case Report – Paper at the annual meeting of Bombay Neurosciences Association (BNA) Mumbai, 2005.
- Split Cord Malformations – Paper at the 5th annual conference of Neuro-Spinal Surgeons Foundation of India, Pune, 2005.
- Neurosurgery in Elderly – Paper at the Symposium organized by Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, 2005.
- Role of Surgery in Intra-Cranial Granulomas – Paper at the Annual Research Meet, Medical Research Centre, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai, 2005.
- Split Cord Malformations – Award winning Paper at the Annual Research Meet, Medical Research Centre, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai, 2005.
- Clipping of Partially Coiled Aneurysms – Paper at the Annual Conference of Cerebrovascular Surgery Society of India, Bangalore, 2005.
- Poster Presentations:
- Plasma Cell Granuloma: A Case Report – Poster at the annual meeting of Skull Base Surgery Society of India, Mumbai, 2004.
- Clipping of Partially Coiled Aneurysms – Poster at the Annual Conference of Skull base Surgery Society of India, Kochi, 2005.
- Split cord malformations– Poster at the Sixth Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons,Mumbai, 2006.
- Ultrasound guided Transfacetal pedicle preserving approach for thoracic dic. Phoenix; Arizona. (Spine section meeting of AANS? CNS 2008)
- Workshops & Meetings Attended:
- 53rd Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India, Indore, 2004
- 6th Annual Conference of Skull base Society of India, Mumbai, 2004
- 1st Endoscopic Skull Base Conference and workshop, Mumbai, 2004
- 4th Annual conference of Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery, Ahmedabad, 2004
- 2nd Indo-Japanese Neurosurgery Conference, AIIMS, New Delhi, 2004
- Annual AIIMS Micro-neurosurgery, AIIMS, New Delhi, 2004
- 6th Jaslok Neurosciences CME, Mumbai, 2004
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery Workshop, Indore, 2004
- 5th Annual conference of Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery, Banglore, 2005
- AO Spine Summer Seminar, Mumbai, 2005
- 5th Annual Conference of Neuro-Spinal Surgeons Foundation of India, Pune, 2005
- 7th Annual Conference of Skull base Society of India, Kochi, 2005
- 2nd Endoscopic Skull Base Conference and workshop, Mumbai, 2005
- 6th Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Mumbai, 2006
- 1st National update on spina bifida & hydrocephalus, Mumbai, 2006.
- Minimally invasive lumbar disorders Cadaver workshop. St Louis. 2008
- CNS meeting. Orlando, Florida. 2008
- Spine Section Meeting of AANS/ CNS. Phoenex, Arizona. 2008
- AO Spine advanced course. New Delhi. 2010
- Neurocon. 2012. New Delhi
- Neurocon 2013; Mumbai.
- Spine Meeting; Kodai kanal 2013.
- Operative Spine Course, Ganga Hospital; 2011 & 2013 & 2015
- MISSICON 2014- Ahmedabad
- MISSICON-2015- Mumbai.
- Spine 2015 by NSSI- Goa
- Memberships :
- Neurological society of India.
- AO Spine
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeons society of India
- Neurological Spine Surgeons Society of India.
Email: [email protected]
Dr. RAKESH PATEL is a Consultant Urologist at Venus Super Specialty Hospital, Vadodara. He has expertise in Endo Urology, UroOncology with Special Interest in Reconstructive Urology.
He has performed more than 5000 kidney stone procedure in his urology practice for last 10 years. He has special interest in Urethral Stricture reconstructive surgeries. He has attended numerous national and international workshops and conferences for reconstructive urology.
He has a special interest in Urethral Stricture reconstructive surgeries. He has attended numerous national and international workshops and conferences for reconstructive urology.
Email: [email protected]
Dr. MAULESH DHOLAKIA is a Consultant Urologist at Venus Super Specialty Hospital, Vadodara. He has special expertise in managing Renal stone patients with wide experience in Endo urology and Laser Management of Kidney Stones for last 10 years. He has special interest and experience on wide variety of Uro Oncological procedures. He has special interests in attending conferences and surgical workshop to keep himself updated with the latest endourological procedure.
Email: [email protected]