Urologist treats conditions that affect the urinary tract in men and women, as well as the male Reproductive system.
We assure our patients the best treatment for Prostate Diseases, Female Urology Problems, Urinary Stone Diseases, Pediatric Urological Problems, Urology Cancer, Urethral Stricture Diseases.
We Are Specialized In..
- Endoscopic Surgey for Prostate: TURP – Transurethal rescection of the prostate. BIPOLAR TURP
- Endoscopic Surgery or Renal Stone: MINIPERC/PCNL. RIRS-RETROGRADE INTRARENAL SURGERY. URS-URETERORENOSCOPY
- Urinary Reconstructive Surgery: PYELOPLASTY. URETERIC REMIPLANTATION
- Urethral Stricture Surgeries: ENDOSCOPIC VIU/LASER VIU. Buccal Mucosa Urethroplasty. End to End Urethroplasty
- SLING PROCEDURES: TVT/TOT
- UROLOGIC CANCER SURGERIES
Urology Stone Clinic Every Saturday Between 9 to 11 AM
We also provide specialized test like Urodynamic Study for patients of lower urinary tract symptoms.
When to Consult A Urologist?
- Abdominal Pain Associated with Nausea And Vomiting
- Difficulty in Urination
- Increased Day and Night Frequency
- Thin Urinary stream
- Difficulty in initiation of Urination
- Burning while passing Urine
- Sensation of incomplete emptying of bladder
Clinical Presentation: Abdominal Pain, Nausea, Vomiting, Urinary problems
Investigation: Blood and Radiological Tests
Right Upper Ureteric Stone
IVP Showing hydronephrosis Right Kidney with Delay in Function
A.TREATMENT: MINIPERC/ PCNL
Lenght of Scars
Open Surgery Incision
B.LASER URS / RIRS
RETROGRADE INTRARENAL SURGERYPCNL
Clinical Presentation: Elderly Males with Urinary obstructive Symptoms Like Poor Flow, Intermittency, Hesistancy,
Night Frequency, Urgency, Burning Micturition
Investigation: PSA, Uroflowmetry and Ultrasonography
- Medical Management
- Endoscopic Prostate Treatment
- TURP / HoLEP
Clinical Presentation : Urinary obstructive symptoms like Narrow Urinary stream,, streaming while passing urine, intermittency ect.
Investigation: Retrograde & Micturating Urethrogram
Treatment: Endoscopic Laser Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery: Buccal Mucosa Urethroplasty
End to End Urethroplasty
Progressive Perineal Urethroplasty
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Testicular and Penile Cancer
Urinary Stone Diseases
Pelvic – Ureteric Junction Obstruction
Posterior Urethral Valve
Stress Urinary Incontinence – urinary leakage on coughing, sneezing etc.
Treatment – TOT / TVT Tape
ADVANCED OPERATION THEATER
The LithoVue System